Finding that burning contact in the booty is a struggle that we’ve all got, I believe. I sure have had that struggle a lot, since my legs and hamstrings tend to take over a little when I train booty and legs. I don’t mind, I like to work those parts too, but some great tips in general when you’re trying to find the contact in a certain muscle are:
- TUT! Time under tension! Work with the muscle under tension for a longer period of time. I did this in my back workout a few days back, and man, the contact I got, and man, the pain I felt afterwards! I also tried this for my legs and booty in my latest workout and it was the same thing there. This REALLY works!
- Minibands! I use them in some of my exercises. Check the links under this post to see where the ones I use are from.
I combined these too in my latest video, which I really recommend that you watch. I also, as always, shared my whole program for free. You can find it in the description under the youtube video, OR, in this post, together with a few links to what I wear. I would also really appreciate it if you guys commented on what you’d like to see more of on my youtube channel. Workouts? Q&A’s? Challenges? Vlogs? Food videos? And also, if workouts for instance – what kind of workouts?
Thank you so much as always for everything you do for me and for inspiring me so much every day.
Lots of love,
ALL THE EXERCISES named T-U-T (time under tension): 1-3-1 = 1sec pulling the weight against you, 3sec holding the weight and 1sec in the start position.
– Legpress 4set x 10reps T-U-T
– Sumo deadlift 4set x 10reps T-U-T
– Reversed hacksquat 4set x 12reps T-U-T
– One leg 3set x 15reps /leg T-U-T
– Hip thrusters miniband + DROPSET 4set x 10/20reps
– Lunges (side w kick) SS sumo Kettlebell squats 3set x 15steps /leg /10reps T-U-T (only on sumo kettlebell squats)
– Miniband kickback (using back extension) 3set x 15-20reps